Saturday, June 16, 2012

Decluttler Challenge: Week 23

I thought I was behind, but when I looked at it, I'm not!!! That makes me happy :)

For those of you that don't know what my Declutter Challenge is, check it out here. You can also follow my adventures if you wish by reading my decluttering posts.

This week almost didn't happen. I almost forgot! Can you believe I would do such a thing? Well, it has been a crazy, busy week. I've been preparing all week for my market that didn't happen because I had my dates wrong. Oh well, at least I'm ready.

Back to the point...this week's challenge did happen because I got an email about one of the items I posted on craigslist! Happy dance time...

Ok, so I got the email yesterday, I met her today and the water cooler is officially gone.
Bye bye!

On a side note, I discovered #declutter on Twitter and I'll be sharing there as well.

Have you started decluttering? Remember, it is easy to start. It doesn't have to be big, just grab one item a week and make it leave your house (by hook or by crook). Take it to the trash, resale shop, craigslist, ebay, or whatever, just make that item leave! One item a week isn't too hard and before you know it, you'll be letting all sorts of things go.

If you have a story to share, I would love to here it!