Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Market Booth

I know I promised you pictures of my new booth, but if you remember, I had my market dates wrong. So, I didn't get pictures that Saturday like I planned. I did have two markets last week, so I got pictures. It is just taking me longer to get them shared.

Here is the entire booth. Notice the cute little blond kid in the front :)
 As you can see, I now have two sets of shelves. I really like the both because it gets everything up off of the table. I still have my little doggie steps that I keep covered with fabric. I still like them, so what get rid of them?
Look at how cute my signs are! Notice the little hand in the corner, he is everywhere :)
 I love the new signs. We had some lumber sitting around in the garage, so we cut it up and painted it. We used a paint marker to write on them and small dowels to make them stand upright. Changing my prices will be more work, but I think it looks nicer than the plastic stand up signs. Plus, these don't blow over as easily.
My other set of shelves that we fashioned from shutter doors.
 I'm not completely sold on how I set out my soaps. I want something that bring them up to and keeps them in a line. I just haven't figured out what I want to do yet. If you have a suggestion, let me hear it!
I love this fabric! It looks like little waves. Yes, the hand is back and trying to run off with a package of travel soaps this time.
I really think I might buy some more of this fabric and make it into a table runner for the tops of the tables. I played with it some on Saturday and I like it, so I'm going to see if I can find the fabric again.

What do you think? Do you have any suggestions for more improvements?