Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Declutter Challenge: Week 3

Ok, so week 3 was late getting going. I had several ideas...shoes, jewelry, baby stuff, but it all seemed like a lot to go through in an already hectic week.

So, Saturday morning, I'm sitting at my desk and I see the stack on old phones I keep meaning to donate. SO...I donated them. I took them to the store and dropped them in the little bucket for old phones to help soldiers and their families. I also took the accessories for some of the phones we've had. It may not seem like much, but it is one more thing off my desk. Which by the way is in desperate need of a good cleaning...but that is another story.
Box of old phones with chargers and accessories. The thing on top is now in the Goodwill box, it isn't a phone :)

Phones are gone and my Declutter Challenge is still going strong!

Have you joined me yet? If so, what have you gotten rid of? If not, what are you waiting for!