Friday, August 7, 2009

Deep Conditioning Treatment

This is so good for your hair, it will leave your hair shiny, soft, and gorgeous.

Ingredients:
1 egg yolk
1 tbsp honey (I've read molasses is better for dark hair)
1 tbsp yogurt
dash olive oil

Instructions:
  1. Blend all your ingredients in a small bowl.
  2. Massage into hair and scalp. Take your time and really enjoy the massage, it will get your blood flowing.
  3. Wrap your head is plastic (I use plastic bags that I get when I forget to take my reusable ones) and let sit for 15 minutes.
  4. Rinse with cool water, do not use hot it will cook the egg and you will never get that out.
  5. Shampoo and style as usual.
This should be just enough for one treatment. If you have really short hair you could use the leftovers on your face, all the ingredients are terrific for your skin too.

No comments:

Post a Comment