Monday, March 1, 2010

Here is what I love

The Colorado Safe Personal Care Products Act is up for discussion today and what I love about being a small business owner is knowing that I am not alone. If you google the Act, you will find MULTIPLE blog posts from other business owners opposed to this law. Most are not in CO, but they recognize the potential repercussions for their own businesses. They are all taking a stand against this to protect small businesses. It is so nice to be able to look around and find people that are on your side and are working for the same goals I am. Donna Maria of the Indie Beauty Network even posted a letter template to send to legislators about why it is a bad idea. How wonderful is that? For those of us with multiple jobs (and no background in law or legislation) this is perfect. It is a very well written letter, but it would show how many people are against this and it lists the reasons very clearly.

That is what I love about being an Indie business. I am not alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment