Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Buying Ingredients

I need neroli hydrosol, peppermint hydrosol, and helichrysum essential oil for different purposes. I would like to be able to purchase them all from one place because I hate to waste all the resources that go into shipping by ordering from different places. I've had several sites that looked promising, but they all fell through. One was selling floral water (water with a little essential oil) instead of the true distillates I want. One is out of the neroli. Yet another, the smallest size of helichrysum is $200. Sure, I would eventually use it all, but that's pretty pricey for me at the moment.

I guess I will have to order from two different companies. I do know for certain that I don't need to order anything else. Usually the day after an order, I'll realize I need more of something else. I swear, I really am organized! Well, this was really more of a ramble than anything else, its just been a little stressful trying to get all of these things I need that I've never ordered before, so I don't already have a list of things that I buy from the same company. Ahh, it feels like a Monday to me, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment