Thursday, March 25, 2010

Guacamole For Your Face

Last night I decided I needed to do a face mask. You should do one a couple of times a month to help keep you skin looking healthy and glowing. I love doing masks, I love feeling all tingly and when I rinse my skin just feels good. I really just threw this one together, but I loved it! The bonus is, you could pull some out and don't put the clay in it and it would be a great dip!

1/2 ripe avocado
1 tbsp honey
2 spoonfuls of sour cream
enough kaolin clay to make it firm and not runny

Mash the avocado up with all the ingredients. Mix well and spread over clean skin. Let sit for 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water and follow with a toner and moisturizer. I really enjoyed this one! Avocados are full of vitamins and other good stuff for your skin, honey is a humectant that will draw moisture to your skin, any cream will really help add moisture to your skin, and the clay helps to draw out impurities and tighten the skin.

What are some of your favorite homemade face mask ingredients?

No comments:

Post a Comment