Monday, March 8, 2010

Rushed Morning

This morning was hectic. I was just dragging. I drove about 8 hours on Friday night to got to a friend's wedding in Lubbock, TX. We got in about 2 am TX time. We did sleep late, but still, long drive. Went to the wedding from 7-11 pm, then over to a friend's for the after party. We stayed there til 2 am. Got up Sunday, had lunch with the folks and then headed home. We got in about 8 last night, so it wasn't too late, but I was exhausted, so off to bed I went.

This morning, I COULD NOT get going. I snoozed entirely too long, couldn't figure out to what the wear, I spent to long making breakfast, it was just awful. When I have mornings like this, I just don't have time for my morning shower to wash my hair. BUT, I can't not wet my hair because my hair is too short and it is all crazy. I also have a problem if I don't wash it because it will be a little too oily by the end of the day. WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO?!?

Here is my solution: sprinkle a little bit of baking soda in my hair and comb it through; rinse it over the sink. My hair is soft and manageable, it doesn't look oily by the end of the day, it isn't white from sprinkling baking soda, and it takes about 3 minutes to do. This is the one thing that went right this morning and I had a good hair day. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment