Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nikki Stitch

I have a friend who crochets and I LOVE her stuff. She made me a scarf and mitten set to give as a Christmas gift. I have seen her wear her own adorable sweaters or dresses. I desperately want one of her handbags, but have been told I don't need another one. I could just go on and on. If you get a chance you should check out her brand new website www.nikkistitch.com. I am so happy for her! She is just getting started, so her website does not show all she can do, but still has great stuff. If you are interested in personalized gifts, contact her, she will do a great job.

Ok, that's great, but what does this have to do with soap? Well, she also makes SOAP COZIES!!! You just put your bar of soap in, tie off the ribbon, and you are set for a gently exfoliating way to use your Honu Naturals soap. She even makes them just the perfect size for one of my bars of soap. Just remember, it is important to hang to cozy and soap up after a shower to let your soap dry well.
If you don't think a cozy is your thing, she also makes the best washcloths. I have had plenty of customers tell me how much they like the washcloth and that it is the perfect compliment to a handcrafted bar of soap. I couldn't agree more. If you are going to pamper yourself with a gentle handcrafted bar of soap, you should have a gentle handcrafted washrag too!

No comments:

Post a Comment