Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sleep

Ah sleep, how we all need sleep and so many of us don't get enough. When we rest we allow our bodies to recover and rejuvenate, but when we deny ourselves the sleep we need it will show up on the surface. Lack of sleep can lead to puffy eyes, sagging, lackluster skin, dull hair, and other emotional problems.

I know with kids, jobs, and everything else we do, it is very hard to fit in enough sleep. I don't have kids, but I do have a full-time job and a business to run. I know exactly what its like to have too much to do. It is so tempting to just stay up a little late to get a few more things done. But, I have learned how it effects me to do that. I am grumpy, irritable, and I just don't look or perform my best. So, take care of yourself and get the sleep you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment