Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rose Neroli Toner

I had a request for a toner with rose and neroli hydrosols. This worked out well for me because I've been looking for an excuse to buy some! I adjusted the original request a little to suit my needs more, but I love it and I thought I'd share it.

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup Rose hydrosol
  • 3 tbsp Neroli hydrosol
  • 1 tbsp Witch hazel (not the stuff off the store shelves)
  • 4 tbsp Aloe
  • 4 drops Lavender EO
  • 4 drops Immortelle EO
  • 2 drops Grapefruit EO
  • 4 oz amber glass bottle
  • Preservative (optional, but must be kept in fridge without it)
Instructions:
  1. Pour all your ingredients into the amber bottle and shake well. If you did not include a preservative, this should be stored in the fridge.
  2. I didn't add an emulsifier, so you must shake well before use.
  3. Moisten cotton ball and gently wipe over freshly cleaned skin.
  4. Follow with your favorite moisturizer.
  5. Love you fresh, beautiful skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment