Friday, November 11, 2011

Hayden's First Birthday....Two Months Ago :)

Look at that cute little face! One of the ladies from daycare made him his bib, it was so sweet! This is his very first cupcake ever! He didn't quite know what to make of it. But, he did learn that he liked it.
 However, the eating of said cupcake was problematic. These were froggy cupcakes, but we removed the candy from the top to make it baby safe! I finally helped him out by tearing it into little pieces for him to eat. And he thoroughly enjoyed the sugar!
His mess was not near as bad as I've seen them and he was in sugar shock about 5 minutes later!

He had a wonderful party, surrounded by friends and family. He got some super cool toys and noise-makers! I am so thankful for my sweet Stoney and truly blessed to have such awesome people in my life.