Friday, July 20, 2012

CFAM 7/21

As a reminder, I will be at The Margarita @ Pine Creek tomorrow for the Colorado Farm and Art Market from 9-1. In case you didn't know, everything at the market is produced or grown by the vendors! That is huge. We are not a resell market, so everything you get is local.

I will have these new items:
  • Detoxifying Mud Masque
  • Tropical Enzyme Masque
  • Fizzing Tub Treats in Ambrosia and Serenity
  • Soap Balls in Celebration 
I have a few soaps that are ready to go, but I'm redoing my packaging for my soaps and my supplies didn't make it in yet.

This week's special:
Get any three 2oz lotions for just $9.50! 
You can mix and match any 3 scents. These are perfect for travel, gifts, or anyone that just can't decide which one to get :)

I can't wait to see you tomorrow!