Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Wanna Be On The S.O.A.P. Panel!

Brambleberry is putting together another S.O.A.P. panel  to test some of their Spring fragrances. I LOVE Brambleberry fragrances! Actually, I love quite a few of their products.

I used two oils, Dark Rich Chocolate and Pumpkin Spice to create a special soap for a friend of mine. She loved it so much that I decided to make it again this year, but I played around with layers. It was great for Christmas presents! I also used the pumpkin spice in a lotion and scrub for a great fall fragrance. I'm still using it, it smells so good.

I'm not a photographer, but I loved the way it looked!
I recently purchased their Karma Synergistic EO for a friend of mine. She loves patchouli and her husband tends not to. I made her some soap and a lotion with it and even her husband likes the way it smells on her. It worked so wonderfully in CP soap, it did not cause any separation, seizing, or any of those other pesky fragrance problems. It smells deep and sensual, just perfect!

They have so many wonderful products and scents. I have found so many essential and fragrance oils that I love and so many more that I cannot wait to try. I also enjoy getting samples with each order. They are the perfect size for a trial batch or a gift of soap or lotion.