Saturday, September 4, 2010

One Track Mind

I'll admit it; lately, I've had a completely one track mind! I just can't stop myself. I made a list of all the things I just HAVE to get done for my little Stoney gets here and the list IS NOT GETTING SHORTER.

Of course, that couldn't be because I keep thinking of things to add, but that is beside the point.

Apparently, this is completely normal and is called nesting. You know, when people tell you about nesting, this is not what I imagined. My house is definitely cleaner and I thought it would end there, but apparently not. I've also insisted that we repaint our bedroom and both the bathrooms, I've gone through the ENTIRE house and send loads of stuff to Goodwill, I've rearranged the garage, and starting making stuff for the baby (and planning stuff for me)! This was not in any of the pregnancy books.
Nursing cover I made from a pattern I found @ Prudent Baby. I love the little peek-a-boo feature at the top!

The plus side for my business is that I've done a lot of work on stuff for baby. I have a lotion, powder, balm, massage oil, and diaper spray. I'm just waiting on my last few labels and then it will be released! On the down side, that is about all I've gotten done. Oh well, I will come to learn balance.

So, the biggest news...if little Stoney doesn't get here sooner, he will be here Thursday! So, if I thought I had a one track mind before, I wonder what it will be like after. Probably sleepy!