Monday, July 5, 2010

Farmer's Market Display

I'm having a good time doing the markets, I am meeting some other wonderful vendors, and I'm getting my products out to the public. I've already had one person come back from last week to get something new! It is always nice when you get repeat customers like that. I even had a lady stop this weekend because she remembered me from a show in December and she wanted to let me know how much she likes my stuff.

I have a pretty good display, but I need to spruce it up. Right now it is simple, but it doesn't pop or really stand out the way I'd like. So, here is a picture:
 Does anyone how any suggestions? My stuff is on the right because I'm sharing a booth with a friend of mine that knits. I know it isn't a close up, but I'm looking for suggestions to draw people in from this distance. What would make you want to come into this booth? I have soaps, lotions, lip balms, and some foot products to display and I'll be adding some baby care products this weekend. Suggestions from a consumer point of view would be wonderful!