Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Been Missing In Action

I have NOT felt well over the last few days. It is nothing more than a combination of pregnancy and overworking myself, but that doesn't change how UNproductive I've been. I haven't been having morning sickness, I've been having afternoon or early evening sickness. I can't stand the smell of most things right now, so formulating has been especially difficult. I had read that at times you just feel exhausted and I really didn't think it could be that bad, but boy did I found out. I was cleaning the kitchen one afternoon and decided I just needed to sit for a moment. I was OUT and didn't wake up for 2 hours. It is crazy! So, if you know someone who is pregnant, cut them some slack, we really can't help it. But, I'm feeling better today and am getting some work done (finally) and will keep up with this better now.

In case you are wondering, I'm 11 weeks along and due Sept 10th.

Anybody want to make me feel better about how lazy and useless I've felt the last week?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment