Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Never Quit

As a new business owner, I definitely have times when I just want to bury my head and give up. I feel like I'm spinning my wheels and getting nowhere. I have those moments when I think I should just give up because it would so much easier to NOT run a business.

Then, I think about how much I really do enjoy what I do. Its not easy and I have made mistakes (and I can't even imagine how many are to come), but this is my dream. It is what I want to do. I want to run my own business. I want to grow my business, I want to have a store, I want a lot of things for myself and my business.

I have a vision for my business, so that is one step out of the way. Now, what I need to do is sit down and set my goals for the future. I know what I need to do and I know it is going to be very hard work. So, I will not quit, I will move forward. I will let go of the things I cannot control and take control of those that I can. I have the ability to reach my goals and make my business everything I want it to be and that is what I will do as I move forward with my own dream.

If you have your own dreams, chase them and don't give up until you reach them.

No comments:

Post a Comment