Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Couldn't Have Said It Better

I am very new to the small business world and the network on Indie Business Women who also produce some amazing products. I have spent a lot of time catching up on regulations, ingredients, and all the information that I need to be successful as a business owner and to produce safe products for my customers. I have followed the blogs of many successful and hard-working women. I have sifted through mounds of information to try and figure out what is true and what has a very one-sided spin on it. In doing so I have found many groups that are using information and research out of context and presenting it to the public in a way that makes the information downright scary. Many small business owners in the cosmetic industry are fighting these scare tactics by trying to present the information in a fair and honest light. I have also made several decisions for my company based on what I have learned and what other business owners have shared. I would like for everyone to read this blog entry that was posted by an indie business owner that is working hard to promote and protect small business.

No comments:

Post a Comment