Monday, April 22, 2013

New Addition!

Well, my newest little addition has arrived! She made her appearance last Wednesday, 4/10. She was 8 lbs 11 oz, every single person in the hospital made sure to comment on how big she was.
Leana Rayne
Hayden is in love with her and keeps saying that he has to share with her! It is still tough for him to share mommy, but he is trying.
Things are a little rough right now, but we are all adjusting to this major change. Mommy is trying to get Leana on a schedule that includes sleep at night and trying to keep Hayden from feeling like he is being put to the side because of her. I'm finally getting to the point where I get a few things done besides taking care of or feeding a baby. For example, I actually have a few minutes to get this typed up and I'm not so exhausted that I feel I should nap instead!

I will admit that Hayden is still going to daycare, but he loves it so much, that keeping him home is hard on him and mommy! He gets to go to school and have fun with his friends and then come home to mom and little sister. Mom gets to focus on little sister during the day and give Hayden some good attention in the afternoon. It is really making things less stressful!

I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. I hope to make some soap today!