Friday, May 13, 2011

SOAP Panel, Please

Well, it is time for another SOAP panel and I'm giving it another try.

What is my favorite Bramble Berry product? Well, I'm going to be totally cheesy and give you a movie quote; "I could no sooner pick a favorite star from the heavens." Anyone know who said it? Oh yeah, it was Drew Barrymore's character Danielle from Ever After. But, that is way off topic.

Favorite Fragrance Oil: Dark Rich Chocolate FO Why do I like it? It is delicious. I haven't made anything with just that fragrance (although I'm sure it would be wonderful), it blends well with several other fragrances. For example, for the Soap Swap, I made Dark Chocolate Pumpkin soap and blended it with the Pumpkin Spice FO. I also made a special soap for a friend and mixed it with a coffee scent and it was the perfect trip to the coffeehouse, without the calories or overpriced drinks. Works great in CP soap!

Favorite Essential Oil: Hungarian Lavender EO This is not like grandma's lavender! It is soft and floral, but not powdery and old lady-like. It sticks well in CP soap and is long-lasting in lotion.

Wishlist: Baltic Birch 36 Bar Wooden Mold Talk about making things simple! You can also get a different dividers to make smaller size soaps. No more cutting, just pour the soap and put the dividers in!

Bramble Berry is one of my favorite suppliers (and not just because I hope they pick me). One of the things that I look forward to with every order is my free samples of different fragrances. They are perfect for trying before buying! I have made small samples of soap using several of them and I would be so excited if I was picked to help them test possible fragrances!

Check out their Facebook page or the Soap Queen blog to see the results