Monday, September 26, 2011

A MONTH!

I truly cannot believe that it has been a month since I have been on here. I know everyone is busy and we all keep crazy schedules, but sometimes the time just flies and you don't even realize it.

We started school in the middle of August. I have also been working on wedding soaps for a friends. I have been doing farmer's markets on certain Saturdays. My students participated in the "What If Festival" here in Colorado Springs; they performed fun Science experiments all day and it was GREAT fun! Hayden had his first birthday and is now a toddler. I have been grading and lesson planning in all of my nonexistent spare time.

Don't get me wrong. I love my life. I have a wonderful family, a beautiful baby boy, and 2 jobs I truly enjoy. BUT, I'm tired.

Who's with me? Do you think sometimes we just overfill our plates?